I would like to thank Cherie White at Chateau Cherie for this nomination.
Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
Make a post of the award (with a photo.)
Post the rules.
Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Here are my answers to the questions from Cherie.
1. How do you juggle your blogging time with time at work and family time?
I do not work, rather I am on a disability allowance. So, juggling work, home, and blog is quite simple. I really don’t have any hard rules about things. Most of the time I wait until evening when I know I won’t have distractions to write on my blog.
2. What are some other hobbies you have besides writing?
On good days I sometimes like to read, I also crochet some during the winter making afghans for friends or family. When I am feeling one hundred percent I love to bake.
3. Have you published a book?
No, I have not published a book. Although I have dreamed about it.
4. What are some things you like to do for recreation?
When able to I love to walk with my dog Natalie.
5. What is your favorite genre of music and who are your favorite musicians?
My favorite music is Southern Gospel. Artists like, The Gaither Vocal Band, Jeff & Sherri Easter, The Happy Goodmans.
I also like to listen to people like Michael Buble, Patsy Cline, George Jones.
6. Name your favorite authors and why?
Sidney Sheldon for his mystery style books. Arthur Conan Doyle the creator of Sherlock Holmes.
The very top and first is The Bible!
Questions For My Nominees:
- If you could be anyone living or dead who would that be?
- Using just one word how would you describe yourself?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- Name one thing that if you had the means to do it what would that be?
- Are you a cat or dog person, or maybe both?
My Nominees Are:
The Mysterious Bloger https://getthemysteriousblogger.com/
Chelsea Ann Owens https://chelseaannowens.com/
Angie at Mama Chat Coffee https://mamacoffeechat.home.blog/
mjf of How to Be Cool https://knowhowtobecool.wordpress.com/
Leola Durant at My Creators Creation https://leoladurant.com/
Bella at Bellas Babbles https://bellasbabbles.com/
No Stress at https://stress-management.tk/
Mark Wester at Overcoming OCD https://over-coming-ocd.com/
John at Managing Yourself https://johnranjit.wordpress.com/
Renee at Heart Tokens https://hearttokens.home.blog/
Kim McKinney at In The Box, Out of The Box https://kimberleymckinney.com/
V at Millennial Life Crisis https://millenniallifecrisis.org/
Thank you to all the bloggers I have met along my journey of blogging!