I would like to say thank you to Cherie at Chateau Cherie for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Her blog focuses on Bullying. If you have never read any posts by Cherie I would encourage you to check her blog out.
Also, to the creator The Mystery Blogger Award, James A, Best.
…Doing what it takes to pull you into each and every blog is something I take serious and respect your time to read what I write. Most of the time I admit to knowing what story I want to put forward for your eyes to swallow up whole. Those experiences were the most fulfilling for me. Each word just tumbled out of my mind and soul. It was weird in a way like I had actually went through my fictional blog.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules :
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
James A. Best- Author
3.mention the creator of the award and write his words out.
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5.Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6.Nominate 10 to 20 Bloggers for this award.
7. Notify your Nominees by commenting on any of their blog posts.
8.Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link back to your best posts.
My 5 Questions for my Nominees :
1.What is your favorite past time ?
2. What is your favorite book to read ? Why ?
3. Who do you think will out smart the other the Road Runner or Daffy Duck ?
4. What would you be doing on a rainy day ?
5. What is your favorite type of music to listen to ?
6. What advice would you give to someone new to the WordPress community?
My Nominees are:
- Peter Springer @: https://petespringerauthor.wordpress.com/
- Mark Wester @: https://over-coming-ocd.com/
- Ashley L. Peterson @: https://mentalhealthathome.org/
- Leola Durant @: https://leoladurant.com/
- Vincent Ehindero @: https://vincentehindero.wordpress.com/
- Bella @: https://bellasbabbles.com/
- Vee @: https://millenniallifecrisis.org/